All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $14.09Was:AU $28.99Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMy Kindle Fire HD Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Amazon Kindle Fire HD photos that show you exactly what to do Help when you run in to Amazon Kindle Fire problems or limitations Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Amazon Kindle Fire Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Your Amazon Kindle Fire working just the way you want. Learn how to * Quickly master all the basics: reading, playing, watching, browsing, and more * Read an eBook and listen to the audiobook at the same time * Read periodicals in full color and zoom in on articles * Discover Calibre, a powerful eBook management tool * Control even the largest music libraries * Stream the latest movies, and even watch them on your TV * Instantly find out the name of a familiar actor in a movie * Use your Kindle Fire as a digital photo frame * Set up a safe and fun Kindle Fire environment for your kids * Set up your email account to work on your Kindle Fire * Talk to friends and family over Skype * Post to Twitter and Facebook * Surf the Web with Amazon's invative Silk browser * Use Amazon Cloud to get your stuff anywhere-even if you left your Kindle at home CATEGORY: Consumer Electronics COVERS: Amazon Kindle Fire HD USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
- Author BiographyJim Cheshire has been writing about the Kindle since the very first Kindle device was released. Jim is an expert on technical devices such Amazon's Kindle, Windows Phone, and Windows 8, as well as Web design and programming. Jim has written a dozen books on these topics and also shares his passion and knowledge with readers via online columns and articles. Jim helps developers make the most of Microsoft technologies. When he's not working, Jim spends time enjoying his family and especially loves spending time outdoors. Jennifer Kettell has written and contributed to dozens of books about software applications, web design, and digital photography. She also writes fiction. When Jenn isn't writing, she can usually be found with her Kindle, reading almost a book a day. Jenn has lived all over the United States but currently calls upstate New York home. Visit her website at www.jenniferkettell.com.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ackerman Kettell,Jim Cheshire
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.