All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaymond Blanc is rewned for his exquisite cuisine and here he has chosen 100 sensational, but easily achievable recipes that will wow your guests and impress your friends. From a simple, but classic French Onion Soup or Coq au Vin to the finest Roast Rib of Beef or Pork Fillet with Onion and Garlic Puree and t forgetting desserts - a perfect Black Cherry Tart or Strawberry Sorbet, this book will become the first book to turn to when you need a meal to impress, whether for a weekend banquet or weeknight feast.
- Author BiographyRaymond Blanc is the Michelin-starred owner of Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons and author of many acclaimed books including the seminal cookbook, Foolproof French Cookery. He has presented two series of Kitchen Secrets and three series of The Restaurant. Raymond was recently awarded an honorary OBE in recognition of his services to the British food industry.
- Author(s)Raymond Blanc
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMy Kitchen
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width134 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.