All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionComforting, seasonal recipes from the best-selling author Ruth Reichl.My Kitchen Year follows the change of seasons as Ruth Reichl heals through the simple pleasures of cooking after the abrupt closing of Gourmet magazine. Each dish Reichl prepares for herself - and for her family and friends - represents a life's passion for food: a blistering ma po tofu that shakes Reichl out of the blues; slow-cooked beef, wine and onion stew that fills the kitchen with rich aromas; a rhubarb sundae to signal the arrival of spring. Part cookbook, part personal narrative, part paean to the household gods, My Kitchen Year reveals Reichl's most treasured recipes with over 200 spectacular photographs, to be shared over and over again with those we love.
- Author BiographyRuth Reichl was the editor-in-chief of Gourmet magazine and the author of three bestselling memoirs, Comfort Me With Apples, Tender at the Bone and Garlic and Sapphires and the novel Delicious! She edited the comprehensive Gourmet Cookbook and has been the restaurant critic at the New York Times and the food editor and restaurant critic at the Los Angeles Times.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.