All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionMy food memories stem way back to when I was a child where traditions and family hugely influence the way I cook. My mother introduced me to the markets and farms at a young age, exposing me to the concept of paddock to plate. Watch and learn, mom would always say. I guess I did. Now living in Australia and travelling far and wide back to Singapore and beyond, I cook with inspiration from the best seasonal ingredients I find but always with a very strong sense of Asian flavours and more importantly, the respect for food acquired through my upbringing. Some of the best times for me have been with friends and family in my kitchen and around the dinner table. In this book, I embrace differences and disregard cultural boundaries. Having grown up in multicultural Singapore, where food is all about sharing and feasting and a way of bringing people together, I share with you the food I love to eat - from my Laksa Roast Chicken, to my Lemon Cake with Brandied Prunes, my scrumptious Chicken and Crispy Noodle Slaw, and my Mom's Apple Pie.I hope that the recipes in this book will bring to your home as much joy as it has to mine and give you reason to cook for each and every occasion.to your home as much joy as it has to mine and give you reason to cook for each and every occasion.
- Author BiographyAudra Morrice, best known as a finalist in MasterChef Australia 2012, impressed with her ability to both cook and bake and produced some of the most consistent and amazing dishes on the show. Her cooking style is eclectically Asian, drawing influence from her Chinese Indian heritage. She cooks with generosity and heart, food being an integral part of her life. Audra has her own cooking series, Tasty Conversations, broadcasted in Australia,
- Author(s)Audra Morrice
- PublisherLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.