Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.92Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'There are always regrets in life, among them things we've done that we wish we could take back and erase. I have significant ones that will haunt me forever and which I hope I have been brave eugh to confront in this book' Jane Fonda in the preface to My Life So Far. Now in her 60s, Fonda looks back over her life but also forward to the future. With unflinching honesty she addresses, amongst other things, her tragic and tortured relationships with her mother and father; her lovers and husbands, from Roger Vadim to Ted Turner; her passions and political views. The result is rare in its readability and sheer page-turning force. This is a powerful account of an extraordinary woman.
- Author BiographyThe daughter of actor Henry Fonda and sister of Peter Fonda, Jane Fonda's award winning films include Barbarella, Klute and They Shoot Horses, Don't They? Through her films and work as a political activist and freethinker she became a modern icon.
- Author(s)Jane Fonda
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Noteb/w photographs throughout
- Weight429 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.75Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.