All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionLyn Hejinian is among the most prominent of contemporary American poets. Her poem My Life has garnered accolades and fans inside and outside academia. First published in 1980, and revised in 1987 and 2002, My Life is w firmly established in the postmodern can. This Wesleyan edition includes the 45-part prose poem sequence along with a closely related ten-part work titled My Life in the Nineties. An experimental intervention into the autobiographical genre, My Life explores the many ways in which language-the things people say and the ways they say them-shapes t only their identity, but also the very world around them.
- Author BiographyLYN HEJINIAN is the author of A Border Comedy, and The Book of a Thousand Eyes, among many other books. She has also worked in collaboratively-authored projects, including Sight (with Leslie Scalapino, 1999) and The Wide Road (with Carla Harryman, 2010). She is a professor in the English department at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Lyn Hejinian
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.