All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAfter three hours of chores, breakfast, phone calls, and getting mail ready, it was 9:30 by the time I got to sewing. I sewed three blouses before ontime. As an Amish wife and mother of six, Lena Yoder has plenty of ways to fill her time. I helped with the afteron milking, baked two different kinds of cakes, made two pizzas, and got everybody ready to take supper to school for the teachers. But amid the endless tasks to complete and challenges to overcome, Lena's simple joy and deep faith are ever present in these brief, first-person accounts. I am thoroughly enjoying these days at home...Our family is filled with love...I could never list everything I am thankful for. These unassuming glimpses of Amish life will touch your heart and inspire you to seek the simple things - a loving family, a good day's work, and a grateful heart.
- Author BiographyLena Yoder, author of The Tastes of a Farmer's Wife (a cookbook), lives on the farm she was raised on in a large Amish community. She and her husband, Wayne, farm their land, raise their six children, and participate in the life of the Old Order Amish church. Their desire is to live for Christ daily and let His light shine through them.
- Author(s)Lena Yoder
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitlePlain Living
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.