Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionSubtitle: The Story of Sammy Stone Atchison's life as a Elvis Tribute Artist. Also included in My Life as an Elvis is a bonus feature called Elvis Sightings which is a fiction story about why Elvis is still seen by people today.
- Author BiographyThe first articles of Michael T. Gracey were published starting in 1969, and he became Executive Editor of a magazine in 1971. While working in the research field after graduation, he wrote and presented papers to societies and groups from Mexico City to Toronto, Canada, and from Berkeley, California, to Boston, Massachusetts. His first book, was published in 2006. The Time Shift, his first novel, was published in 2009 and followed by The Time Detour in 2010. Invisible Islands, a book written for the young reader, was published just before Christmas of 2010. The Time End was released in 2012 and now My Life as an Elvis was published in January 2012. Mike is a long time friend of Sammy Stone Atchison and wanted to help tell his story of being an Elvis tribute artist as told by Sammy and his wife Laura.
- Author(s)MR Michael T Gracey Pe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.