Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionLet's buy you some boobs', she said. Thanks to a freakish act of generosity on the part of her older sister, fourteen-year-old Teresa Tolliver is starting tenth grade with a brand-new bra - and the 'womanly profile' she's always wanted. Maybe w she can finally attract the eye of her obsessive crush, Achingly Adorable Adam. Boys like big boobs, right? Or maybe they just are big boobs. But Teresa's bust isn't the only part of her that could use a lift; a panicked fear of falling to the bottom of the high school social hierarchy has left her self-confidence a little flat, too. Meanwhile, her soon-to-be married sister is a shrieking bridezilla, her grandfather is starting to show scary signs of dementia, and someone in the house is pregnant. By the end of the year, Teresa's ego is starting to feel as battered and worn as her air bra. Will either make it out intact? Or will they both end up popped and lopsided?
- Author BiographyBarbara Haworth-Attard is a native of Elmira, Ontario, presently residing in London, Ontario, with her family. She has written thirteen novels in the historical fiction, fantasy, and contemporary genres for middle-grade and young-adult readers.
- Author(s)Barbara Haworth-Attard
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.