Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionSlavery, we read about it in our schools of distant times, in our daily papers when sweat shops are found and closed down, brothels raided and girls released. But slavery exists world wide and many young men and women disappear into its clutches every year, heading to the white slavery trade in the Middle east. This story is fictional and concerns a young man who, on his way to an archaeological dig site, is captured and sentenced to death by firing squad bu then his sentence is commuted to a life of servitude and he is sold as a slave. For four years he suffers degradation and inhumane treatment but then is sold. His new Master is a leader of his country and he rises to be his head of security, willing to lay down his life for his Master. He saves his Master several times from assassination attempts and when his Master's aircraft is shot down by his enemies he has to find the perpetrators. Can a slave find he likes serving a ruthless Master? Can a man find he enjoys being a slave and feels he was born to be a slave and to enjoy his chains? My Life in Chains studies this possibility.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1949, Phillip Lesbirel was educated in Guernsey Channel Islands at the Guernsey Grammar School for Boys and immigrated to Australia with his family in 1965. After many failed attempts at a career in Accountancy and retailing, Phillip was involved in a serious car accident. He spent 8 months in hospital and rehabilitation and on release decided to enter the Royal Australian Air Force and learn an adult apprenticeship as a motor mechanic. Phillip enjoyed 25 years serving his country and retired in 2002. He moved around the country for 2 years before settling down in Cairns in the Far North of Queensland and started to write. His first book was 'A Trip to Hell' written in 2006 and published in 2009. Since his first published work, he has now published 26 books and short stories.
- Author(s)Phillip Lesbirel
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.