All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
About this product
- DescriptionKate Mari kws very well that home is where her heart is, and if she had any say in the matter, her heart would stay put in Big Red. The old, rambling farmhouse has withstood the test of time with her family, but w Kate's parents have decided to sell it from under her feet. The preventative solution: sabotage the realtor's tours with the help of best friends and a plan that has maximum stinkage potential. The back-up plan: hang on to at least a little bit of life at Big Red by creating shoebox dioramas of each room. But even with a full-scale assault, will her mission be a success? And if t, what will the diorama of Kate's future look like? With a keen eye for capturing the moments that matter, acclaimed author Tara Altebrando explores the pain--and promise--of letting go.
- Author BiographyTara Altebrando is the author of several novels, including The Battle of Darcy Lane, The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life and Dreamland Social Club (a Kirkus Reviews Best Book for Teens of 2011). She is also the co-author of Roomies with Sara Zarr. Tara is a Harvard grad living in Astoria, New York, with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Tara Altebrando
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight342 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Reading AgeFrom 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.