All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's it really like to live in India? Come and experience a day in the life of twelve-year-old Rajiv from Delhi; from the moment he gets up to the moment he goes to bed. See inside his home, his school and find out about all the things he does each day, what he does with their friends and what family life is like. A Child's Day in..., six books that explore daily life in an intimate way. Ideal for children aged 7-12 who are studying different cultures. These books bring to life their homes, their school, the games they play, their chores and responsibilities, the food they eat and how they participate as members of their own families and also in the wider community.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf studied history at Essex University, and has written and edited many 20th century history titles for young people.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA Child's Day in...
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight418 g
- Width220 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.