All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Desberg has a penchant for doing good, whether it's helping her mum push the earth beauty cosmetics line at their family's failing drugstore or helping her best friend work up the self-confidence to talk to her crush. But Lucy never thought her hobby could be turned into a business venture, until the day the local homecoming queen shows up at the drugstore with a beauty disaster that Lucy helps to fix. When word gets out, Lucy has a line of makeover customers for every school dance and Bar Mitzvah in Connecticut. But the pharmacy is still in serious financial trouble. Lucy discovers a solution that would resuscitate the family business and help the environment too. But will Lucy's family stop fighting amongst themselves long eugh to listen to a seventh-grader?
- Author BiographyLisa Greenwald works in the library at the Birch Wathen Lenox School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. She is also a graduate of the New School's MFA program in writing for children.
- Author(s)Lisa Greenwald
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/07/2012
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.