All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.45Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom farm animals to pets, birds to bugs, jungle creatures to life under the oceans, children will love to open up the pages of this great early learning board book to discover some of the amazing animals which inhabit our planet. Brightly illustrated with full-color photography, each animal is labeled with its name to help children develop word and picture association, and of course build their animal vocabulary. With matching and counting pages to have fun with, too, this is the ideal book for young animal lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's love for children's early learning has led him to create some of publishing's most successful children's non-fiction books, including Priddy Books' million-copy bestsellers, My Big Animal Book and Happy Baby Words.Roger says: It is always rewarding to see a child enjoying and learning something from one of our books, especially babies, when you think it could be the first book they have ever seen. I am very lucky to have a career where you get to think up fun ways to teach a kid how to write their letters and learn their first words, whilst finding out about Dinosaurs at the same time! Roger lives with his wife, Zena, in London and Cork, Ireland. They have four children, who have given him most of his best ideas for his books.
- PublisherPriddy Books
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMy Little Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPriddy Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width207 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.