Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMy Little Blue Book of project management presents a concise and succinct guide for managing projects at home, work, or leisure. It is, indeed, a little blue book. Both personal and corporate projects can benefit from the contents of the book, although the primary focus is on personal projects at home. We tend to be more organized at work than we are at home. Thus, a book focusing on applying project management at home is very much needed. The essential elements of project management are presented in My Little Blue of Project Management, where the common thread for managing any type of project, both big and small, is the personal commitment of the humans to the project at hand. Regardless of the efficacy of the computer tools and analytic techniques available for project management, the underlying foundation for success, in the premise of this book, is personal commitment. If the most effective tools are t used promptly and properly, amount of wishful practices and corrective actions can make a precarious project successful. My Little Blue Book of project management advocates preempting project problems through advance planning, organizing, resource allocation, scheduling, and control of project activities. For ease of reference, My Little Blue Book of Project Management is organized in seven topical areas of What, Why, Who, Where, When, Which, and How.
- Author(s)Deji Badiru
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.