All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Khoo follows The Little Paris Kitchen with The Little French Kitchen, bringing her modern twists to classic recipes from around the country. Rachel Khoo became an overnight sensation when her first book The Little Paris Kitchen and BBC2 television series launched last year. Coveting her Parisian lifestyle, fashion sense and, more importantly, her accessible, delicious recipes cooked up in her tiny kitchen, the nation took her to their hearts and w they can receive second helpings. Taking her 'Little Paris Kitchen' on tour in her second official book, Rachel is leaving the capital city to travel to the four corners of France in search of the very best recipes in the country. From the sw-topped mountains and Christmas markets of Alsace to the winemaking region of the Bordeaux, the dreamy vistas of Provence and the well-stocked larders of Brittany and Normandy, Rachel seeks inspiration in some of the best-kwn foodie places as well as uncovering hidden insights, all ready to share with you. Recipes include: pork and clams with cider and butter beans, spicy aubergine sticks with couscous, baked figs with walnuts, beer-glazed ham hock, caramelized apple bake and spiced almond biscuits. Join Rachel Khoo on her tour de France in The Little French Kitchen. Rachel is a graduate of Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design in London. It was her passion for patisserie that lured her to Paris, where she obtained a pastry diploma. She then put her skills to use at the delightful Paris culinary bookstore and tea salon, La Cocotte, where she catered for book launches and hosted cookery classes. Working as a freelancer, she w travels the world working on a variety of projects, from workshops to catering for huge blue-chip client events to smaller, intimate pop-up restaurants. Her first book was The Little Paris Kitchen, accompanying her hit BBC2 television series. She writes a weekly recipe column for the Evening Standard.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Central Saint Martin's College with a degree in Art and Design, British food writer Rachel was lured to Paris to study patisserie at Le Cordon Bleu. Rachel shot to fame when her TV series, The Little Paris Kitchen, was broadcast by BBC. Her beautiful tie-in cookbooks have been published around the globe. Rachel now travels the world working on a variety of projects, including a weekly recipe column for the Evening Standard.
- Author(s)Rachel Khoo
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width202 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.