All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionJohn, Duke of Bedford, grew to manhood fighting for his father, King Henry IV of England, on the wild and lawless Northern Marches. A prince of the royal blood, loyal, strong, the greatest ally that his brother - the future Henry V - was to have. Filled with the clash of bitter rivalries and deadly power struggles, this is Georgette Heyer's last and most ambitious vel.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over fifty books, Georgette Heyer is the best-known and best-loved of all historical novelists, making the Regency period her own. Her first novel, The Black Moth, published in 1921, was written at the age of fifteen to amuse her convalescent brother; her last was My Lord John. Although most famous for her historical novels, she also wrote eleven detective stories. Georgette Heyer died in 1974 at the age of seventy-one.
- Author(s)Georgette Heyer
- Date of Publication29/10/2005
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight293 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.