Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis autobiography contains the lifetime events and highlights of author and Maine native, Bonnie Lil Murphy. Mrs. Murphy draws from her experiences as a world traveler, as well as a United States Army veteran, graduate of the Baptist College of Florida. Through reading My Magnificent Eagle, most readers will be able to identify with the pain, heartaches, and neglect of an unwanted child then soar to new heights as she has blossomed into a productive adult full of joy, compassion and love for God. Her honesty, kindness and trusting soul abounds as she carries supplies and Bibles to Southern Baptist missionaries around the world, earning the recognition as the lady who brings us the Bibles. Join the journey into a child's life on a Maine farm then soar with her as we travel into adulthood looking back on the world of fear and excitement, wonder, salvation, and love. Since early childhood, the author has had an insatiable identity with the American Bald Eagle and watched in wonderment as the eagles soar freely into the sky. Isaiah 40:31 says, but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and t be weary, they shall walk and t faint.
- Author(s)Bonnie Lil Murphy,Mary Lynn Rose
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.