All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionMy Meditations is an assortment thoughts from Kyle Tucker's ten year running blog - Thought for the Week. It contains Biblically relevant devotionals that are suitable for small groups, youth groups, Sunday school or simply for those Christians who like to read before going to bed. Here is a sampling of some of the devotional titles in the book: * The Link between Faith & Happiness * 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 20 * Bible Study by Proxy * Ten Commandments for Getting Along with People * The Perfect Church * Dealing with Criticism * Parenting * Followership * Comfort in a Time of Terror * Praying to God and Posting a Guard * Gifts of Adversity * Life Simplification * Finding the Will of God * Ten Easy Ways to Destroy Children * The Power of Negative Thinking * 8 Signs of a Healthy Church What readers are saying: * You have a gift of articulating what many feel. You SO get it! * I have been reading your inspirational and uplifting work and I must say to you thank you for your service. As I am writing you tears of relief flow mingled down. I have often had a problem to deal with and your writings have often help me put things of concern at that time, into proper perspective. I'm sure I am t alone. I needed this inspirational food today, and I thank you for it. * Just wanted to let you kw how much I am enjoying your inspirational writings and how helpful they have been for me especially as I am taking early Roman history and the first church through distance education as an elective towards my nursing degree. I am always amazed how God provides me with such helpful brothers and sisters. * I want to take this time to thank you for all the wonderful Lord filled messages you have given me. I truly am blessed with your messages. * As I finally take the time to read this I am thankful for your being the willing vessel our Lord is working through.
- Author BiographyKyle is a lay minister for the Richmond Chapel in Richmond, VA. He is an international speaker, teacher, preacher and writer on various Bible topics. One of his favorite teaching subjects is using the Bible to find balance, happiness and success in life. Kyle is the author of The Judaizers: Another Gospel and his weekly blog The Thought for the Week (available at www.wcfoundation.org). He is married with two daughters and runs two small companies.
- Author(s)Kyle Tucker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.