Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- Description'My Miniature World' discusses the philosophy behind building certain model locomotives, passenger and freight rolling stock with Companies represented from 1880 to 1947. Help is given regarding the necessary research, leading to the drawings and photographs for each model. The reader is pointed in the direction of available items through trade sources, particularly castings, motors and wheels. Readers of this book will discover techniques old and new which, applied to railway modelling, will both enhance enjoyment and keep the pound in your pocket! 'This book is a celebration of a lifetime of railway modelling by the founder of the Railways in Miniature Museum. Eric Rawlins makes clear his astonishing diversity of inspiration and detailed kwledge of railway history, while readily revealing decades of carefully acquired practical information.' PAUL ATTERBURY - Railway author and long-standing member of the BBC's Antiques Roadshow team of experts.
- Author(s)Eric T. Rawlins
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.