Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionClementine Calloway is like many young teens. She loves her best friend, Esther. She has a major crush on Gabriel Farthing, the hottest guy at Beverly Hills Private School. She wishes her mom would let her wear more make-up and get hair extensions. While her mom takes the traditional approach to parenting, her mother is anything but traditional. She is a world-famous rock star. When the school year ends, Clementine takes the opportunity to spend two weeks with her pen-pal on Chebeague Island, Maine. But as soon as she gets there, she realizes just how different life is there from her home in Beverly Hills. Without cell phone service, texting or even a computer, Clementine could be in for a nightmare or something that will change her life forever.
- Author(s)The Drew Sisters
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.