Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on her own and other women's lives, Nancy Friday shows that to a woman's character the key lies in her relationship with her mother - that first binding relationship which becomes the model for so much of a woman's adult relationships with men, and whose fetters constrain her sexuality, independence, and very selfhood. Friday believes that on the deepest level women will always be their mother's daughters, and that only when they recognize and understand this will they be able to find their own strength and direct their own lives.
- Author BiographyNancy Friday grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. She graduated Wellesley College in Massachusetts, and has edited a travel magazine, as well as contributing to 'Cosmopolitan' and 'Playboy'. She is married and lives in New York and Key West. Her other books include 'Jealousy', 'Men In Love', 'Women on Top' and 'My Secret Garden'.
- Author(s)Nancy Friday
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/1994
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width139 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 2 Revised ed
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.