All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Punk Mum' Jessica Mills uses her own experience of pregnancy and parenting to illuminate the trials and tribulations of childrearing. This is an alternative to the current parenting guides whose audience is usually the wealthy. Mills provides essential advice for the 'poor' punk parents who wish to raise their children in an ethical and caring way in a sometimes complex and variable environment.
- Author BiographyJessica Mills writes a punk-parenting column for Maximum Rock N Roll, plays saxophone for Citizen Fish, was Director of a birth center in Hollywood, Florida, makes jewelry in her metalworking studio, is mom to seven-year-old Emma-Joy and one-year-old Maya-Rae, and organizes childcare cooperatives. She lives with her partner and daughters in Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Jessica Mills
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.