All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI think my mummy's magic - I tice every day...That whenever magic happens, Mummy's never far away! From a morning cuddle to a bedtime kiss, follow a mum and her little one through the day as they find magic in the simplest of things. The perfect gift to share with Mum on Mother's Day and every day. Just as the bestselling Daddy is My Hero celebrated dads, this is a celebration of mums and the magic they do every day!
- Author BiographyDawn Richards (Author) Dawn Richards is the author of several books for Random House Children's Publishers UK including Daddy is My Hero, Duck's Easter Egg Hunt, Little Duck's First Christmas and I Love You, Mummy Duck. Jane Massey (Illustrator) Jane Massey studied Graphic Design at Kingston University and went on to work for several agencies in London and Hong Kong. Since moving into illustration she has worked on numerous children's books including Let's Play Peek-a-boo! as well as commissions for advertising, packaging and greetings cards. She lives in Brighton with her partner and young son.
- Author(s)Dawn Richards
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Weight183 g
- Width160 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Massey
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.