All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionThese 11 catchy songs written and performed by Trout Fishing in America feature vivid, playfully sophisticated illustrations by accomplished artist Stephane Jorisch. The title song is an exploration of how names don't always reveal what a child expects: Chicken Joe happens to be a cat, Miss Kitty a dog, and King Kong a parakeet. The duo's folk-roots repertoire manages to appeal lyrically to children without being condescending.
- Author BiographyTrout Fishing in America is a four-time Grammy nominated duo formed by Keith Grimwood and Ezra Idlet. They have earned widespread critical praise from USA Today, Billboard Magazine, and the Los Angeles Times, which touted the band as some of the most lyrically creative, musically sophisticated, vocally muscular music-makers in the family music business. They live in Prairie Grove, Arkansas. Stephane Jorisch is a four-time winner of the Governor General's Literary Award, the Ruth-Schwartz Children's Book Award, and the Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon Illustrator's Award. He has also created set designs for Le Cirque du Soleil. He lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Trout Fishing in America
- PublisherSecret Mountain
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecret Mountain
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width206 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephane Jorisch
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.