All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionVenture forth if you dare into the hazardous territory that is the girl brain...! From the dreaded doom of bra-shopping to the delights and disasters of modern-day living, this book offers a humorous, revealing, and hugely-relatable exploration of what it means to be a girl in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyNina Cosford is a freelance illustrator living and working in Southeast England. Amongst other projects, she has continually collaborated with HBO on promotion for Lena Dunham's award-winning TV show GIRLS, and her work has gained her an international following of loyal fans, that span the globe.
- Author(s)Nina Cosford
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.