All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a chronic alcoholic. He was born in New Zealand and after four years in the New Zealand Air Force he traveled to Australia taking his drinking problem with him. While he was killing himself one drink at a time he was enjoying rugby, sailing, cross country skiing and tramping. By December 1990 alcohol had removed the wife, children, cars, house and his career and he was living in a bug infested fire trap of a rooming house in Toronto Canada. Fortunately he went to a 12-step based treatment centre in Orlando Florida on 28 December 1990 and has t had a drink since. This is the story of his descent into the hopeless state of mind and body of alcoholism and his recovery. Today he lives in Wellington New Zealand and is a retired accountant.
- Author(s)Graham (Big Cup) MC
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.