Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionSean McElwee was successfully fully included in elementary school with all of the supports, accommodations and modifications he needed to succeed. This book introduced him to all of the first grade classes, and facilitated his acceptance. He was included in all aspects of his school, learned to read, excelled in math, performed in talent shows and most of all made many friends. Sean continued his education and graduated from high school at 17 years old. You can read about his education experiences in Who's The Slow Learner? A Chronicle of Inclusion and Exclusion. Introducing the facts, empowering his classmates and removing the fears of the unkwn was the key to Sean's successful inclusion in elementary school.
- Author BiographySandra Assimotos McElwee is an advocate for unborn babies with Down syndrome and the author of Who's The Slow Learner? A Chronicle of Inclusion and Exclusion. Married over twenty-one years to Sean's father, Rick they enjoy traveling and participating in Sean's sports activities. A medical sales professional, McElwee's most important job is being Sean's mother.
- Author(s)Sandra Assimotos McElwee
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.