All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll nannas are different. But what if your nanna was really different? What if your nanna was a ninja? This fun, poetic picture book portrays the many different guises, faces and personalities that nannas can have and demonstrates the significance of their role in the modern family.
- Author BiographyDamon Young is a Melbourne-based philosopher, author and commentator. His previous books include: Distraction: A Philosopher's Guide to Being Free and Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness. He also writes poetry and fiction for Overland and Meanjin magazines.
- Author(s)Damon Young
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight469 g
- Width255 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Carnavas
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.