Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old Satsuki and her sassy little sister Mei are overjoyed about moving into a historic country house with their dad - but the girls don't realise what a delightful adventure awaits them there. While exploring their sprawling home and the beautiful rural area that surrounds it, Satsuki and Mei meet Granny, a sweet old woman, and her timid grandson Kanta. They also experience firsthand the magic of the Soot Sprites, mysterious creatures that live in the walls, and discover a huge camphor tree that just might be enchanted...
- Author BiographyHayao Miyazaki is the prominent director of many popular animated feature films. He is also the co-founder of Studio Ghibli, the award-winning Japanese animation studio and production company behind worldwide hits such as PRINCESS MONONOKE, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE and SPIRITED AWAY.
- Author(s)Hayao Miyazaki
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleMy Neighbor Totoro
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hayao Miyazaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.