All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to buy some new shoes in this fun follow-up to My First Day. My feet are growing. What great news! It's time to buy a pair of shoes. In this simple introduction to buying a new pair of shoes, a little bear (the same one from My First Day) shops for shoes with his dad. He gets his feet measured and imagines all the different sorts of shoes people buy, such as sneakers, high heels, rainboots, sandals, light-up shoes, even shoes that look like sharks! This follow-up to the well-received My First Day is filled with short, fun, and rhyming text with lots of rhythm and adorable animal characters to share in the experience.
- Author BiographyLeilani Sparrow is a children's book author from the United Kingdom. She has a husband, two children, and very little spare time, but still manages to read when she can! Dan Taylor is a children's book illustrator from the United Kingdom. When he's not illustrating, he obsessively collects mid-2th century and Scandinavian furniture, drinks tea by the gallon, and enjoys the company of his mischievous little dog named Bertie.
- Author(s)Leilani Sparrow
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Taylor
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.