CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the Orr's who settled near Brevard, North Carolina. Robert Orr was born in 1749 on the way to America. The family migrated from Scotland to Ireland, then America. The following families are included: Brevard, Orr, Fletcher, Clayton and Davidson of North Carolina.
- Author BiographyThis is the second book Elizabeth has offered on her family history. She is an experienced writer and has years of genealogy background.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Orr Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.