All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionWould you build or buy your dream home without a set of blueprints? Of course t. Then why would you go through life without a money blueprint ? My Own Financial Blueprint shows you how to make a plan for wealth creation--your own money blueprint--through twelve action steps that will transform your financial life. Starting with a new money mindset, Ruben Ruiz walks you through eleven more steps, including how to generate your own income system and make money through tax plans, real estate, business equity, and other endeavors. Ultimately your net worth is like your blood pressure: it tells you what your financial condition is. As Ruiz says, Your net worth today is based on everything you have done in your financial life, and if you want to become wealthy in the future, it will require you to make changes in everything you do in life today.
- Author BiographyA dedicated financial professional, Ruben Ruiz speaks with enthusiasm: My mission is to provide my clients with the finest financial planning and advisory services available in the United States today in order to help them maintain their family values and achieve their family goals. Ruben earned his Master of Science degree in financial services from the Richard D. Irwin Graduate School of The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Southwest Texas State University and has earned the professional designations of Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC). He conducts seminars on financial topics and has published articles in local newspapers, as well as a column for the San Marcos Record. He is the author of several financial planning books.
- Author(s)Ruben Ruiz
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.