All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description<b>Native Parisians guide you through the life and soul of the City of Light. </b> For many tourists, Paris is the Eiffel Tower, the Sacre-Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, the obelisk in the Place de la Concorde, and other famous sites. But what is the true essence of the city--the one that Parisians experience every day? Through Alessandra Mattanza's stunning array of photographs, and interviews with such rewned figures as chef Joel Robuchon, designer Elie Saab, actress Isabelle Huppert, film directors Jean-Jacques Annaud and Claude Lelouch, and others, <i>My Paris </i>offers a very personal vision of the city from those who kw and love it best.
- Author BiographyAlessandra Mattanza, a writer, screenwriter, and fine-art photographer, was born in Italy but has lived abroad for more than 20 years. Her infinite passion for the cinema has led her to specialize in interviews with actors and directors, as well as in traveling and fiction. She currently works as a foreign correspondent, contributor, and editor for a number of publishers. For White Star Publishers she published <i>Wonders of New York</i>, <i>Australia</i>, <i>The New Frontier</i>, and <i>My New York</i>.
- Author(s)Alessandra Mattanza
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Weight1973 g
- Width305 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.