Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionHeath was 26 years old when he married Anita, automatically making him Savannah's stepfather. But in reality, he became more than a stepfather. He became her rock, her steadfast beacon of light. He did his best to guide her and stand by her even when her own blood relations faltered. One night, Heath made a promise to Savannah, I promise you that I will do everything in my power, as long as I live and breathe, to make sure your child is taken care of. A promise he fought hard to keep, but he did keep it. Heath kept his promise to Savannah to the gates of death and beyond. Most promises are just for a lifetime, but Heath's promise was for generations to come. Those are memories that haunted me throughout those times, and still haunt me to this day. Were these some of the things that contributed to what happened to Savannah and her child? I thought. Could things have been changed if only I would have stopped something or stood my ground a little stronger?
- Author BiographyHeath A. Travis, a first time author, which had a desire and vowed the true story, over eleven years of his experiences in life and with his stepdaughter, and step grandson would be told. Although the joys and glimmers of hope came through at times, the tragedies were numerous and extremely heartbreaking to relive. I hope everyone learns something from at least a small piece of this book. If nothing more than this... Life is fragile, and anything can happen at anytime. Love, and cherish the moments you have together with your children and grandchildren, and never take either or anything for granted...when it comes to them.
- Author(s)Heath A Travis
- PublisherSledge Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSledge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.