Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Purple Butterfly is a collection of Short Stories (Vignettes) by Author, Linda Scarlett. A prolific author, lecturer and Life Coach. Linda Scarlett, brings humor, and warmth to her stories while at the same time making subtle, and sometimes t so subtle points that will resonate with the reader. Promises to entertain, while at the same time, inspire and encourage. My Purple Butterfly is an excellent addition to anyone's personal library or as a gift to a lucky recipient.
- Author BiographyLinda Scarlett is a passionate woman with a zeal for living that is unique, fun and ultra contagious. Linda has written as both a freelance artist, and has her own website where she writes a motivational letter on a weekly basis. She also enjoys the writing clubs, and a writer's online community that she has been writing for since 2007. Linda has been a professional businesswoman for 30 years, from a Real Estate Broker to a District Sales Manager. She is currently a Business Consultant, Christian Counselor & Life Coach. Linda has also been a Teacher & National Trainer, having mentored and spoken to many groups across the United States, and often asked to be the Keynote speaker for International/National training sessions.
- Author(s)Linda Scarlett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.