Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating book, which takes the form of a series of edited interviews with ted journalist Jean-Maurice de Montremy, Jacques Le Goff offers us a synthesis of his work. In the course of these conversations he explains how he came to write his books and how an overall view of the civilisation of the Middle Ages gradually emerged; a civilisation which shaped 'western' culture both for better and for worse. Each conversation touches upon one of the major themes of his work and the book as a whole presents the reader with a fascinating attempt to recover, define, and understand the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyJacques Le Goff is one of Europe's leading historians of the Middle Ages; author of many books and articles including Medieval Civilisation 400-1500 and Intellectuals in the Middle Ages.
- Author(s)Jacques Le Goff,Jean-Maurice de Montremy
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byRichard Veasey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.