Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book started as silly writings on Facebook that blossomed from there to what you see here. All my stories are made up and fictional but have some real characteristics, like people do drive, people do shop, etc. As you will see, they are written in the first person and I make myself the idiot, hero or whatever else one might call me. I referenced Starbucks simply because they are the most widely kwn coffee shop in the world. That story is also fictitious. My stories are t meant to be prejudicial toward any ethnic group. I have desire to offend anyone. I wrote a silly story and people responded very positively and said they wanted more. After writing several stories I received responses about the possibility of compiling all my stories into a book. Of course, I laughed and thought that was silly, but the response was so overwhelming that I began to seriously consider it. A few close friends and family members suggested that I had thing to lose, so I gave it serious thought. Finally, I was convinced, although grudgingly, to contact a publisher and see what happened. It is still silly to me, but if my friends on Facebook want it, I will make it available. The expense of making this book possible is small compared to the joy I hope it brings to my loyal readers. Enjoy the read and by all means, let me kw what you think.
- Author(s)Buddy Oxendine
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.