All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $45.16Trending at AU $48.54
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.44
- AU $37.17Trending at AU $38.83
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionHavingProblems Organizingyour Recipes? We have the solution for You. Ournew and easy to use Books Fill in Your own Recipes Sort Your Recipes by Category like Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pizza, Ice Cream, BabyFood, Tapas, Cocktails, Turkey & many more... You can write up to 12 Recipes Per Book and start your Own Collection and some Day maybe even Print your Own Cook Book.
- Author BiographyMatthias Mueller was born in Germany, and lived in the United States for nearly a decade. He attended school in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It is there that he developed a love of burgers and outdoor grilling. He, later, attended Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, where he continued to delve into American cuisine. Today, Mueller divides his time between Germany and Austria, and enjoys hosting outdoor barbeques. He is constantly looking for new ways to combine the best flavors of American and German gastronomy. He has compiled this collection of his favorite America-inspired burger recipes which you can enjoy at your next summer party or any time!
- Author(s)Matthias Mueller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.