All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAim for your best grade with this revision guide written specifically for the 2012 linear GCSE Geography for WJEC B Specification. This guide will help you revise effectively in the way you want to, allowing you to plan and pace your revision according to your learning needs, and to adapt and personalise with your own tes. Written by an experienced author, teacher and examiner, you can be confident that this guide will cover the facts and ideas you will be expected to recall and be able to use in the exam. It accompanies the second edition of GCSE Geography for WJEC B Student's Book. - Understand what is required in the exam with exam tips and guidance - Improve your examination skills with exam practice questions and model answers online - Check your understanding of the content and key terms with engaging activities and explanations of key concepts - Plan and pace your revision with My Revision Planner
- Author BiographyStuart Currie has been involved with Avery Hill Geography since its inception in the early 1970s. He is an experienced teacher, coursework moderator and examiner who has been instrumental in many of Avery Hill's developments. His current work furthers the ethos and principles of Avery Hll through his involvement in the development of the WJEC Geography Specification B, the new specification that derives directly from Avery Hill.
- Author(s)Stuart Currie
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMy Revision Notes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight355 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.