All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with its reader some important information relating to the role and duties of the pastor's wife in the local church as well as the home.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, North Carolina, a small rural farming community. He is the tenth of fourteen children born to the late Willie Rogers, Jr. and Mrs. Pearlie Graham Rogers. Dr. Rogers was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty-eight (38) years. To this union two children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Irvine, Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rogers served his country in the US Navy during the Vietnam War (1969-71), stationed at the US Naval Base, Mayport, Florida. He was honorable discharged in May 1975. Dr. Rogers attended North Carolina State University Extension Program; studying Mechanical Drafting. He was employed by the Westinghouse Meter Division Engineering Department as a Senior Design Draftsman for twenty (20) year. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary of Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Dr. Rogers has authored several books. To name a few: Insights For The Senior's Ministry, More Than An Overcomer (Auto-Biography), Church Leadership-The Pastor & The Deacon, Christian Discipleship And The Holy Spirit, Evangelism 101, My Role As A Deacon, My Role As A Deaconess, How To Walk In Your Destiny, My Role As An Associate Minister, My Role As A Church Trustee, My Role In The Local Church, Marriage God's Way, Divorce God's Way, Sermon Series 1-40, The New Christian Basic Study Series, Insight For Choosing A Companion The Baptisms Of The Bible, Blessed & Highly Favored, Renewing Your Mind, Faith Sermon Outlines, Funeral Sermon Outlines, Worship Sermon Outlines, The Shepherd/Sheep Sermon Outlines, My Role As A Christian Disciple and Pastor Appreciation Sermon Outlines, God's Ten Most Wanted Men (The Fruit Of The Spirit), Mother's Day/Women's Day Sermon Outlines all published by Create Space Book Publishers, Charleston, SC Dr. Rogers is Co-Founder/Dean and Instructor of The Raleigh Baptist Bible Institute, which offers a Diploma In Biblical Studies. Dr. Rogers is the former pastor of the Southern Grove MBC, Johnston Piney MBC and the Greater Philadelphia MBC of Kenly, Clayton and Raleigh, North Carolina, respectively. Dr. Rogers is Founder and Executive Director of J & L Outreach Ministers.
- Author(s)Dr Joseph R Rogers
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.