Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.72+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge working just the way you want. Learn how to* Discover your Galaxy S6 or S6 edge's most exciting new capabilities* Master the quickest shortcuts for calling, texting, and browsing* Customize your S6 to show what you want, when you want it* Avoid unexpected data charges by making the most of Wi-Fi* Use voice dialing, automatic call rejection, and other advanced phone features* Organize your life with Contacts and Calendar* Simplify email by running multiple accounts through one app* Get Google Now to run errands and retrieve information for you* Never get lost! Use Google Maps--even if you're biking, walking, or offline* Find, retrieve, and play media: music, movies, TV, podcasts, books, and more* Capture pro-quality images with the Galaxy S6's amazing 16.0 MP camera* Share files and media directly with other devices via Wi-Fi Direct* Transform your S6 into a mobile hotspot* Store content and create safe backups in the cloud* Sync your Galaxy S6 with your Windows PC or Mac* Troubleshoot Galaxy S6 software, hardware, and accessories* Link your Galaxy S6 to an Android Wear smartwatch* Track your health goals and fitness activities with S Health *Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy S6 images that show you exactly what to do*Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy S6 problems or limitations*Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy S6
- Author BiographyCraig James Johnston has been involved with technology since his high school days at Glenwood High in Durban, South Africa, when his school was given some Apple ][ Europluses. From that moment, technology captivated him, and he has owned, supported, evangelized, and written about it. Craig has been involved in designing and supporting large-scale enterprise networks with integrated email and directory services since 1989. He has held many different IT-related positions in his career, ranging from sales support engineer to mobile architect for a 40,000-smartphone infrastructure at a large bank. You can see Craig's previously published work in his books Professional BlackBerry, My iMovie, and many other My series books that cover devices by BlackBerry, Palm, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and Google. Craig also enjoys high-horsepower, high-speed vehicles and tries very hard to keep to the speed limit while driving them. Originally from Durban, South Africa, Craig has lived in the United Kingdom, the San Francisco Bay Area, and New Jersey, where he now lives with his wife, Karen, and a couple of cats. Craig would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact Craig about your experiences with My Samsung Galaxy S6 at http://www.CraigsBooks.info. All comments, suggestions, and feedback--both positive and negative--are welcome. Eric Butow began writing books in 2000 when he wrote Master Visually Windows 2000 Server. Since then, Eric has authored or coauthored 26 other books. Those books include Addison-Wesley's User Interface Design for Mere Mortals, Amacom's How to Succeed in Business Using LinkedIn, Wiley Publishing's Droid Companion, Wiley Publishing's Google Glass For Dummies, Que Publishing's Blogging to Drive Business, Second Edition, and Que Publishing's My Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Eric lives in Jackson, California. He has a master's degree in communication from California State University, Fresno, and is the owner of Butow Communications Group (BCG), an online marketing ROI improvement firm. Website: http://butow.netLinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ebutow
- Author(s)Craig James Johnston,Eric Butow
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/05/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.