All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions with callouts to photos that show you exactly what to do with the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, and Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 problems or limitations Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 working just the way you want. Learn how to * Navigate Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's Android operating system * Retrieve, play, and manage music, video, podcasts, and audiobooks * Use Google Play as a portal to movies and TV content * Capture higher quality photos and video * Surf the Web quickly with the built-in browser * Simplify your life with the Calendar and Contacts * Send email, text, and multimedia messages * Connect your Galaxy Tab 3 to other devices and the cloud * Use your Galaxy Tab 3 as an eReader to read books and magazines online * Find and share any destination with Maps, Navigation, Local, and Location Sharing * Discover, install, maintain, and work with new Android apps and widgets * Customize your tablet to reflect your personal style and preferences * Keep your Galaxy Tab 3 software up to date, reliable, and running smoothly
- Author BiographyEric Butow began writing books in 2000 when he wrote Master Visually Windows 2000 Server. Since then, Eric has authored or coauthored 21 other books. Those books include Addison-Wesley's User Interface Design for Mere Mortals, Amacom's How to Succeed in Business Using LinkedIn, Wiley Publishing's Droid Companion, Que Publishing's My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, and, most recently, Que Publishing's Blogging to Drive Business, Second Edition. Eric lives in Jackson, California. He has a master's degree in communications from California State University, Fresno, and is the owner of Butow Communications Group (BCG), an online marketing ROI improvement firm. Website: http://butow.net LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/ebutow Lonzell Watson is the author of other popular titles including My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, My HTC EVO 3D, Teach Yourself Visually Digital Video, Teach Yourself Visually Final Cut Pro, and the Canon VIXIA Digital Field Guide.
- Author(s)Eric Butow,Lonzell Watson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight752 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.