All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colorful book takes students on a ramble through a school yard garden - past the seeding beds, along the compost bin, and over to the bird house and bird bath. Along the way, children learn what insects, animals, and plants need to thrive and discover the fun of observing and recording it all. My School Yard Garden proves you can learn a lot from a garden, matter where it grows.
- Author BiographySteve Rich taught elementary and middle school for 15 years before becoming a state science specialist and director of a university science center. He holds degrees in agriculture and education and is the author of several books for students and teachers, including the popular NSTA Press titles Outdoor Science: A Practical Guide, Bringing Outdoor Science In: Thrifty Classroom Lessons, Mrs. Carter s Butterfly Garden, and My School Yard Garden.
- Author(s)Steve Rich
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.