CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionThere exist among us two worlds, the human world and the animal world and they both live by totally different rules. Tessa Campbell is a young werewolf who has chosen to live her life by human rules and standards, but when hunters murder her father, she is forced to flee with her Mom to GreenRidge, where she finds herself thrust into a society where the rules and standards of the animal kingdom dominate, where he wolves claim mates, where every day is a learning experience and where everything she thought she knew about life is completely irrelevant. Tessa soon realizes that life has never prepared her for something like this or for someone like the hot, sexy, arrogant and obsessive bad boy Alpha.
- Author BiographyDarlene Gibbs enjoys writing almost as much as she enjoys romance. The combination makes for a great story and an enjoyable read. Romance in every form imaginable - romance of every kind for every kind of reader.
- Author(s)Darlene Gibbs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.