All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen year-old Les Atkinson arrived in Singapore three weeks before it fell to the Japanese. As a POW, he was sent to work in appalling conditions on the torious Burma-Thailand railway. This warmly told story is a testament to the endurance and inventiveness of the soldiers who laboured throughout this ordeal.
- Author(s)Les Atkinson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Height230 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jghatchman14 Jul, 2016by
An excellent book. Very sad. I finished feeling even more respect and pride for those that fought for our country.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.