My Sister Sarah: Sisters at War, United by Love... by Victor Pemberton (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionSarah and Beattie Melford have never understood each other. Beattie, raucous and fun-loving, sees her sister Sarah's quiet reserve as sbbery, and Sarah cant understand why Beattie appears to upset their parents' comfortable Islington household at every opportunity. When Sarah discovers her younger sister's spiteful affair with the naval officer she'd hoped to marry, she is devastated, whilst the defiant Beattie's reputation lies in tatters. As London recovers from the trauma of the Great War the girls are forced into very different lives. But, through the child they both love, it seems there might be a chance that the tragedy that drove them apart might one day compel their paths to cross again...
- Author BiographyVictor Pemberton is a successful radio playwright and TV producer, and has worked with some of the great names of entertainment, including Benny Hill and Dodie Smith, had a longstanding correspondence with Stan Laurel and scripted and produced many of the BBC's 'Dr Who' series. In recent years he has worked as a producer for Jim Henson, and set up his own production company, whose first TV documentary won an Emmy Award.
- Author(s)Victor Pemberton
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/12/1999
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight284 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.