All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe MILLION-COPY BESTSELLER and major motion picture starring Cameron Diaz. Anna Fitzgerald doesn't want her sister to die. But she's sick of helping her to live. Anna was born to be a perfect genetic match for Kate, who at just two years old was diagsed with a rare form of leukaemia. For thirteen years, she has acted as dor to her sister. Now, Kate needs a kidney, and body is asking Anna how she feels about it, they're just assuming she will donate. Until the Sheriff serves the papers that will rock their family's world: Anna is suing her parents for the rights to her own body ...
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult is the author of twenty-four internationally bestselling novels, including My Sister's Keeper, House Rules and The Storyteller, and has also co-written two YA books with her daughter Samantha van Leer, Between the Lines and Off the Page. She lives in New Hampshire with her husband and children. Jodi's UK website is www.jodipicoult.co.uk and she can be found on Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/JodiPicoultUK and twitter.com/jodipicoult. She also has a YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/JodiPicoultOfficial.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight310 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.