All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionAn American baby boomer's searing memoir of the ordeals of her Polish mother and stepsister as slave laborers in Siberia who escaped and survived, leaving a legacy of trauma to the next generation.
- Author BiographyDonna Solecka Urbikas was born in Coventry, England, and immigrated with her parents and sister to Chicago in 1952. After careers as a high school science teacher and environmental engineer, she is now a writer, realtor, and community volunteer. She lives in Chicago with her husband.
- Author(s)Donna Solecka Urbikas
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note14 black & white photographs, 1 map
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.