All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your soul cries out, what do you do? When your soul cries out, what do you pray? When your soul cries out, whom do you confide? When your soul cries out, where do you find strength? Kw that you are loved! When your soul cries out loud: Do t self-destruct. Change your perspective. He has plans for you. Cast all your cares to Him. Praise Him right w and expect Him to arrange everything on your behalf. Chon Hester kws the familiar sound of a soul crying out. She kws the shrieking penetration of a soul that longs for God to heal, deliver, restore, destroy yokes, and rejuvenate. She hopes to inspire, exhort, uplift, encourage, and motivate people with her experiences and revelatory moments. In her usual tone, humor, and practical conversation, you will experience God's love. She does t profess to be a biblical scholar; however, her experiences will allow you to move forward kwing that you are t alone, and He hears every cry and every prayer.
- Author BiographyChon Hester is truly a servant of a sovereign, loving God. She is not a biblical scholar; however, she is totally in love with Jesus. She is an inspirational speaker who believes her transparency will transform the hearts of many people. The third book will be co-authored by her nephew and will be titled, Don't Break His Spirit: A Story of Unconditional Love. 'Don't Break His Spirit' will leave you refreshed and totally in awe of God. In 'Don't Break His Spirit' we will understand how important it is to be obedient to God and how love covers a multitude of sins. Dr. Hester believes that our gifts and our anointing can liberate others. She hopes that the love she feels from God will be infectious and spill into every area of your being. It is her desire that her testimony inspire others. It is her greatest hope that people know they are loved by an awesome God. Even in condemnation, tribulations, sorrow, and brokenness we all can survive and persevere.
- Author(s)Chon Hester Ed D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.